Thursday, July 16, 2009

Can't Breath....

Feel kinda Blahhhh due to Awful days going on and off. I'm sick with all those decision things, no matter which way i choosed someone get hurt. And seriously I want to run far away from the problem, that's me Slacker style. Create problem , run away while i lost my path; this me selfish me.
I'm type of person that always forget to look over both side, either positve or negative. I don't even have the gut to make choice, so most of the time i'll just look over negative part, end up I din't realize actually the positive part did exist. Heck, thanks to those bad attitude i end up feeling heatic, annoyed so on with pissed........Seriously, I really try hard to chg my bad attitude, yet i think i do not put much effort on it so it still coming back to me Again and again. Cursing myself for being such an idiot and stuborn, I never listen to others just go on by my way. So now i got everything, what a mess for my life, I've no success thing in life, sound pathetic uh **regret·regret**
God! Can you give me a break ? I've enough bad feeling since the moment i choose the damn place! What i want is just a place that i can get a smooth breath, no more burden, no more stress, no more Over whelming days....... So God could you take all this msg and make it come true. I desprately need to get away from those SHIT!......

p/z : I found out something that kinda insulting, i've no idea who's that person talking about yet it kinda catch my attention n stab deeply into my heart. I could feel the pain and now it start bleeding ......NON Stop!!! ...

1 comment:

Ing Wei said...

Cheer up girl, the sun will shine one day for you. Man, can't believe that we are in the exact same situation. I feel you girl..God bless us...