Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Arggghhh ... argghhh....arghhh...

shouting from the damn place, i'm covered by mushroom , i'm terribly busy doing nothing. I slept 3am and awake at 1pm, i barely open my eyes b4 12pm. I know i've no right to complaint about this, i should feel thankful that being take care so well. However i feel "arghh...arghh...arghh" terrible!

I'm conscious to know that I shall not get panic @ this moment , although things go wild and my mood gone super duper up and down. This doesn't sound right to me, "miserable life" and i just Hate it ! However thanks for my slumber attitude, I didn't plan well earlier, so now end up going thru all this nightmare days. I feel struggling now, i don't know where to go what i'm doing or even what i can do! Yet, I know studying is important, with a bachelor degree mean nothing in this society. Especially with the god damn bad economic things gone worst than what i expected, on the other hand $$ always the issue that pulling ppl on and off, it even make my dream fade so far away. My confident start collapsing , everything that should be done never get done. I was super disappointed to myself, I should work harder on my to-do list, I should get rid of my god damn lazyness attitude.

In fact, at this moment i really don't know what i can do. Limited time frame, lot's of thingy need to be settled or solve. Either way i'll step into the deep shit mud, so please tell me WHAT can i do ? ..... Extremely EMO· Cranky·Undecided...@(*_____*)@

p/s : I think i should run far far away, and stay away from people. Things happen with reason, this sounds so right to me. Most important i'm always the main problem, so people don't get near to me....

1 comment:

Ing Wei said...

finally an English entry...this one I can read and understand LOL..

anyway, I really understood how u felt because this is what is happening to me right now...limited time frame with tons of shit to do...not easy man..and with a laziness attitude...GG

let's do this together..i believe we can do it if we try harder hehe