Friday, August 21, 2009

Confession

-Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies-

I always feel rather leave it Unknown instead of telling me the freaking god damn truth. While I'm shouting saying I'm really fine do you really feel I'm telling the truth ? Sigh...I lied ! I don't feel alright at all! Confrontation always hurt, I'll lose the trust toward that person and come along with the insecure feeling. So do you really feel that's GOOD thing for me ? No Way ! I don't feel that's the right way, I wish you could just kept it all no matter what or how. The purpose is simple and easy, just don't spread out single clue to let me suspect or end up knowing the fact.

Sorry I hurt you badly! Sorry is all I can says ! I'm trying so hard to keep it away from you; but why it end up disappointed to myself. Sadly, I learned another lesson; "everything happen for a Reason" , I can't change the fact that already exist. So, let it be is the only thing i could do; also I'll need to get rid of the bad feeling and move on toward my Goals! -- Bless needed-- \(^o^)/ begging mode ~~

I always understand the theory of -Life never go easy-, yet thanks for let me know what's the important thing in my life. Even though it's kinda cranky but i appreciated everything that i been thru! I know it wouldn't turn out better, that's the decision I've earlier. Although it's wasn't a right choice, the only things i can do is clear the mess and get my ass out of the deep mud shit! I shouldn't being pulling on and off, no longer turning back and feel regret. That's the decision i've made, and i'll need to be brave and face the Fact. Good luck for myself please get up and move my butt! --again I need Bless @(^.^)@ do you hear that ?

Ehm..I know need time to digest everything single lil thingy, I'm no longer living in the wonderland anymore. However,Thank You for waking me up! Although my dream fade away, but it motivated me to make a choice. So again the only thing i gonna says still Thank You!

=) keep Silent -end of story-

1 comment:

Ing Wei said...

Aiya, dont worry too much. Live life and love life. Hope you will be the same happy-go-lucky Alice that I knew..Take care~~