Monday, January 26, 2009

IT's the year of OX

Shout out loud~Hey everyone Happy Chinese New YR..
I can't remember how many CNY i've been miss out
how many "ang pau" my Bro or Sis have eat it by themselve ...
Anyway just another CNY that i'm alone @ d god damn cold city

However, even i'm not @ home but stil i'm well prepare for the big day
woke up early ..clean all my stuff, included my lovable car
then START the Reunion dinner preparation WORK
goshhhh.. to my mom---Now i know ..really know how Good you're.......
it's super duper TIRED..for make all those dished done! eventhough just STEAMBOAT
But it killed me badly...." Blushing" u ppl know me well

I RARELY RARELY will step into the Kitchen and make a good look DISHES...
so can you imagine how HARD for me to make all those yucky thing done
Yet....i stil ..stil manage to make it DONE :) happy happy happy....
From my roommate and landlord EXPRESSION....wuuuuu "THUMBS UP"
Cheerzz for ME! AT least this time i make another impossible task to be Possible
Again...have too much food for TONITE.....
Added the calories from d BEER ---I'm super "OVERLOADED"


Okie dokie...time for me to GO! As u know What a PIG usually will DO -Beside EAT then will be SLEEP, i'm just being one of them! so ppl ..ADIOS plus Gd niteeee!

Hope EVERYONE have a wonderful YR......miss uuuuuu pppl alot's alot's alots.......

No comments: