Friday, March 12, 2010

PMS- ing Confession

I start to feel I'm not feeling right for the entire week

Keep having tones of weird dreams
keep feeling uneasy
keep getting pissed easily
keep holding my temper - I wish I COULD YELL BACK ! You Bastard!

For all those Reason , I'm still remained Cool Claim-
Argh crap!There are just bunch of Excuses for being such a Useless and Coward person

But finally I did some confession- I told him How i feel - the conversation doesn't seem smooth for both of US. - Speechless moment - tick tock tick tock
At the mean time I decided to post the advertisement that should been done it earlier, I took my gut to check the price for my lovely baby :( You're PRICELESS for me but you mean nothing for others ... What a Realistic WORLD :(

Well , this might be the best way to end the story, at least i couldn't come out with a better idea what i should do.

On d other side, I feel a bit released. I think this time I Really did something that consider RIGHT for myself :)


Good Luck !!

No comments: