Monday, March 29, 2010

Here's the update !!!

Six years at state, it's not too long yet too short
Many issue happen within this period
Happiness, Tears, Craziness, Conflict plus lot's etc etc
Thanks for those days, I'm tough enough for the coming War
Times force me to face the Real world
Hey ppl you're so right
That's always a theory - things happen for REASON
Yes ! This thingy do EXIST.
Guess this what we call - LIFE- Up n Down
And what we should learn is - Appreciated What WE have :)

It's the time to Wrap up everything
Got to start all over again and get myself ready
- Hot humid - Desperate - Aggressive - Productive -
lot's of stuff that need to learn uh - Yucky-
Yes ! That's Asian culture , times is MONEY theory
I'll need to get rid of slacker life, Slumber attitude
Wish me Luck for all of the above !!

Oh god I'm not ready ...But I've to face it....
Yelling ... Screaming... Praying - Hope everything will be fine for ME!

Lil Sad Notes -
I should earn Extra money to go traveling but guess those things never gonna come true anymore! I'll need to sleep earlier and wish those dream come true in my dream. Thanks Zet so much will need to pay off you when I settle down, the run away plan still on for me. Hope everything get smooth n easy, looking forward 2010 CNY :) ...

No comments: