Monday, November 30, 2009

S-O-R-R-Y


Lately, I've been going through some tough choices. I admitted it's all my fault being so careless and heartless. I've set myself into the damn freaking shitty situation, I know I'm pretty selfish, i want to hold both benefit in once. I'm not going to blame anyone on this issue, it's my own choice and my attitude problem. I should aware about the problem or maybe bring it up earlier instead of letting it keep heating up end up with a boom -ENDING-
Guess as my "expectation"I don't think things will get real smooth at this point, both of us Need Extra time to overcome everything. I won't force you to make any decision yet I'm wishing things doesn't get to a no Turning back situation.

Again ...Sorry is the only word i could say.........

1 comment:

Ing Wei said...

Aiyo, few months no contact why sound so cham? Anyway, don't worry la. All problems can be solved, except time is the greatest enemy. Whatever is happening will be gone soon. I will be praying for you here as well. Take care girl. Ciao.