Thursday, June 11, 2009

Slacker To-Do-List

- Get a better Paid job ASAP ( then i can survive till DEC)
- Spent more time to prepare EXAM
- Find a Gd/Cheap/Nicer Apartment for Fall Term
- Maintain my Workout Hrs -48kgs deal ( Hawaii I'm Coming) .....
- Learn how to LISTEN patiently - Digest & Accept
- Love and Be loved :) - Super Tough TASK!
- No more Procrastinate life style
- Sleep earlier/Eat healtier/Stop DAY DREAMING
- Improving my EQ level
- Start the Research thingy


I guess this all the thing i need to complete within 2 months. I really need a boost to help me out! ..(",) ..Just gonna Cross my finger n pray as hard as i could :)..

something i want to Share-*EXCITED feeling* Big Claps for myself - I've completed d mission impossible, although it's freaking EXHAUSTED yet still *drooling* can't believe i did make it happen ! So please wish me luck on my TO-DO-List :) ...hope that there will b another miracle come to ME ..

2 comments:

Ing Wei said...

omg nice list! i really wish you can complete at least half of them lol..

anyway, where are u now? still in indiana or back to chicago?

Leanne C. said...

Jia You!
Alice, continue keeping ur life exciting and be bubbly always!

miss ur 'sam-pat'ness...
muaahahhaa!