Sunday, February 8, 2009

Real SAD....

When the night been too long
Is there any deep thought that make you awake
Sometimes I really wanna says good bye
Eventhough nothing remaining smooth
yet I never put the blame on anyone
I rather keep everything deep inside
Shouldn't feel regret that’s the choice I’ve choosed
So I had to keep all the tear and take the burden by my own
Persuade myself "that’s not a big deal "
That's the routine things I've keep praticing
However, What happen now was way too much
IT already Totally out of my expectation
What i'm going to says is -I couldn’t take it anymore
Because of my coward, my patient, my ignorance
I feel down..i feel upset..i feel lost
In my dream wishing hard hoping much for those shitty feel can slip away
Once again the fact never lie
Looking it over and over those problem always there
It’s still the fact that going over and over again and again
Just I’m the dumb ass that ignore it again and again
Big fall from the hill down to endless road
I vanished my passionate
I couldn’t hold my tears and fears amy longerrrrrr..................................

***END***

No comments: