Wednesday, November 26, 2008

--"Something to share" --

she asked me why I smile when I Say “I love you.”
I get on my tip e toes, lookUp into those beautiful light brown, almond shaped eyes.
Felt other smile starting to creep upacross my lips.
So I put my hands on my hips put on mySerious face and began saying you bringJoy into my lifeHopefully one day I could be your husband.
Sharing my last name has always been adream of mine.
Every morning I wake up anxious and Wondering what today will bring us
I go to sleep think about our future.
I look forward to the time we will be spending Together, and I’m wondering if you ever feel the same My days of playing games are over.
The memories we built together, the smiles, the laughter(although we never had one)The late movies, the tears, the argument then followed By the make ups we shared are forever everlastings.
Those times will always be imprinted into my memories andThoughts.I’m grateful you’re all mine.
So when I smile when I say “I love you’” is becauseI see our future in your eyesAnd just the thought brings tears of joy to my eyes.
So when she asked me why I smile when I say “I love you”I get on my tip e toes, look up into those beautiful light Brown eyes, smile then reply because you put that smile There.

No comments: