Thursday, September 11, 2008

What the heck...

"Excuse Me.....Can someone tell me what's going on out there?"
Mrs A says : i NEED to STEP out "will be back within an HR (normally more than that)
Mr B says : I'm leaving right now, there's an URGENT appointment.(Suddenly lots of file on my DESK)
Mr C din't even EXIST in d OFFICE (Just call in and says"Alex"..this n that..)--Again My name is ALICE...not ALEX okay!! damn it!

****EMPTY OFFICE****
I'm SLACKING
I'm Blogging
I'm listening to my Canon in D =)

**tick tock**tick tock** An Hr gone

Still empty.......

OMG..What kind of COMPANY i'm working for ?
OT no extra PAID...
USE ppl until no limitation uh..
Annual Evaluation just 6% increasement only!
the only word i can see is **STINGY** ....
come along with lot's of lot's of**FIRE***Burning and burning
**Geram**Geram**Geram**I'm so GERAMmmmm
Gosh..I'm going to BURST offfffff! It's out of my limitation

***shouting WHY****Asking WHY****
Booo...Why i Cant get my ASS out of this WORKING ENVIRONMENT...
** Frustrated **again staring my desktop n ask
~~~~~~~~ izzit really no whr for me to RUN ?~~~~~~~~
****Heck****WHO ask *You*..study the WRONG "major"and get into the WRONG "FIELD"..

"Blink·ding" silly things pop out in my mind...@ this moment
I really wished ** I could be RICH!
So I could throw a big Envelope
"YELL out loud" says I QUIT...

Blehhhh.. **Dreaming**mode **Wink for 2 second!
I know it's >____< so hard at this POINT!
However i wish it could be TRUE..
Continute***Stays happily in my DREAMLAND***

Suddenly phone RANG *Sob@Sob@Sob* my dream fade away
**Back to the REAL world**working mode again..
Shit!It's almost 6PM and i need to finish my TASK.. :'(~~~~

No comments: