Monday, September 8, 2008

shout out post...

Time flies almost a month i've try to isolate myself. In fact i do not feel i'm in the "OK"mode, I still feel so depressed. Already kept myself busy so i could sleep better in every night. Somehow,the feeling of depress killing my soul, maybe i've think too much but i just couldn't get rid of those bad feeling, bad expectation, blar blar blar.**it's really Frustrating**

I could be honest saying that "I did!" I really try my best not to think..Not being bother by those in sight feeling ..However i'm just not good in mentally persuasive myself! I'm over conscious, i think much about fact...and worried about unexpected issue. That's bad! I know i shouldn't act that way, yet i just can't help myself to stop doing that :( God! please take away my emo feeling...I hate going thru all this SHIT!@#$?....

At this moment crossing my fingers,hope that everything will be fine for me. I need my motivation back....So god please Give me some gut and wish me luck :)

No comments: