Sunday, December 20, 2009

Isn't RIGHT ?

Finally I'm Done with "He's Not That Into YOU" ..Pheeew, I've took almost 6 months equal to 1/2 yr to finish this realistic plus lot's of illustrative example that impressed me ! The author was Evil genius come out with those ruthless romance and the meanie wordy that hit my ass till the endless way --- NICE ! "guess I Love to mentally abuse my thought that's why i love this book :)

Concept 1.
Exaltation -know as- He's out of your life and out of ur Damn phone.
While reading this book the 1st thing that I've learned was Realization. Believe that we could be a better person, instead of sticky out ass with the asshole or idiot Why not just change our own life to live better and treat ourselves better :) ... You're so RIGHT damn it ! - I spent Yrs to go through those depression days looking back or thinking about it I feel sorry to myself -it's SO WASTED ! Everyone know getting out from a dead end relationship was hard and Crush will not happen easily but positive way we could find a better choice coz We DESERVE a better one...I know saying this right now was pretty lame, to tell you the truth that's the lil thingy that we need to go thru while we found out Someone wasn't that into US :) "Mr. Dumb - U'll love this theory uh .....LOL!"

Concept 2.
Loneliness- know as -Great What Am I doing or what I SHOULD do ?
Well, who doesn't love to be love! Who want to go movie by alone or Who wanted to be asked Why you're not dating or getting married blah blah blah. Oh shit it's pretty annoying! But what to do ! Keep staying touch with the damn guy that can't pulled off from his "A..B..C " past relationship or keep giving yourself a phonebook thick excuse to accept he's damn bullshit EXCUSE again and again....You're wasting your time and make the situation Complicated - Yeah totally agree to this point. Everyone moved on...get rid of the asshole that doesn't appreciated Us. Instead of keep convincing why not just get ur ass MOVED. Find What's Our goal, What's the thing we lost while we're stuck in d deep shit mud! ......Life w/o expectation always good at least less disappointment to happen. So why not just let it flow ...We can get a better choice -- Wormie this for uuuuu :)


Hmmm after two concept I'm getting LAZY d so to be continue ...

Liceeee

No comments: